St. Kitts School Feeding Programme
School feeding program of the Government of St. Kitts which began operating in 1982. The program provides school lunches to elementary students, vulnerable high school students and some students from private schools.
|Country||Saint Kitts & Nevis|
Provide balanced, quality meals to promote healthy bodies and healthy minds for the nation’s students.
|Components and/or products||
Lunches are prepared to then be distributed to schools that are part of the program. In some schools, students eat lunch in the dining room and other schools deliver lunches in the classroom. Since September 2007, beneficiary students have received a balanced diet of peas and beans, natural fruit juices, varieties of meat and vegetables.
Elementary students, vulnerable high school students and some students from private schools.
|Executing organism||Ministry of Education|
- The right to food in Saint Kitts & Nevis
- FNS governance scheme and policy articulation in Saint Kitts & Nevis
- Saint Kitts & Nevis: Sectoral laws in
- Saint Kitts & Nevis: List of policies, plans and strategies
- Saint Kitts & Nevis: Program list
- View programs by classification: