National Employment Programme
This program’s target population is adolescents in a condition of unemployment, and aims to improve their chances of accessing the labor market through training for capacity building and creating temporary work opportunities.
|Classification||Labor market and wages|
Improve opportunities for unemployed youth to access the labor market, through training for capacity building and creating temporary work opportunities.
|Components and/or products||
Labor market access opportunity initiatives
|Geographical coverage||Urbano y rural|
|Executing organism||Ministry of Trade, Energy and Employment|
- The right to food in Dominica
- FNS governance scheme and policy articulation in Dominica
- Dominica: Sectoral laws in
- Dominica: List of policies, plans and strategies
- Dominica: Program list
- View programs by classification: