School Feeding Programme
School Feeding Program (PAE), which began to be implemented in 1991. It seeks to provide a daily lunch to all primary school students in order to ensure their nutritional development.
Provide primary school students a daily nutritious meal to ensure their educational development.
|Components and/or products||
Daily meal: Daily elementary school students receive school meals. The cost is USD$1 per day per student.
All elementary school students.
|Executing organism||Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development|
- The right to food in Dominica
- FNS governance scheme and policy articulation in Dominica
- Dominica: Sectoral laws in
- Dominica: List of policies, plans and strategies
- Dominica: Program list
- View programs by classification: