Youth Empowerment Service Programme
The program began operating in 2001 with the aim of providing training opportunities for young adults between 16 and 30 years of age who are not studying. Recipients receive monthly USD$165.
|Country||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Classification||Labor market and wages|
Provide young adults between 16 and 30 years who are not studying with training opportunities.
|Components and/or products||
The program provides training opportunities to young adults between 16 and 30 years who are not studying; beneficiaries receive on a monthly basis USD$165.
Young adults between 16 and 30 years who are not studying.
|Geographical coverage||Urbano y rural|
|Executing organism||Department of Labour|
- The right to food in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- FNS governance scheme and policy articulation in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Sectoral laws in
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: List of policies, plans and strategies
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Program list
- View programs by classification: