Nutrition Support Programme
It is a program of the Ministry of Health that seeks to improve the nutritional status of vulnerable families in the country, mothers and children.
|Country||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Components and/or products||
The program provides nutritional supplements to children who attend pre-school, primary and multi-purpose centers. Also to pregnant women and nursing mothers.
|Geographical coverage||Urbano y rural|
|Executing organism||Ministry of Health, Wellness and the Environment|
Gobierno de San Vicente y las Granadinas
- The right to food in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- FNS governance scheme and policy articulation in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Sectoral laws in
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: List of policies, plans and strategies
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Program list
- View programs by classification: