Skills Training & Entrepreneurial Development
The program is part of the People Employment Program; it provides training and development skills which enables beneficiaries to increase their employability prospects. Recipients receive, weekly, a certain amount of money for participating.
|Country||Saint Kitts & Nevis|
|Classification||Labor market and wages|
Develop or improve technical skills and entrepreneurship of program participants, through conducting classes and trainings.
Increase the prospects of employability of participants and enable them to contribute to the socio-economic productive development.
|Components and/or products||
Training and skills development
By conducting classes and trainings, the program seeks to develop or improve the technical skills and entrepreneurships of the participants.
Participants receive a weekly economic contribution for participating in the program.
Men and women of Saint Kitts & Nevis who have participated in an orientation session.
|Geographical coverage||Urbano y rural|
|Executing organism||People Employment Program|
- The right to food in Saint Kitts & Nevis
- FNS governance scheme and policy articulation in Saint Kitts & Nevis
- Saint Kitts & Nevis: Sectoral laws in
- Saint Kitts & Nevis: List of policies, plans and strategies
- Saint Kitts & Nevis: Program list
- View programs by classification: