Agricultural Subsidized Loans Program
The program provides subsidized loans to farmers to encourage entrepreneurship, stimulating agricultural production and generating revenue impacts on beneficiaries.
|Country||Saint Kitts & Nevis|
|Classification||Financing and credit|
Foster entrepreneurship and promote growth in the sectors of small and medium businesses and agricultural micro-businesses.
|Components and/or products||
Under this program, farmers receive loans of up to XCD$25,000 (USD$9,201) without interest.
St. Kitts' farmers.
|Executing organism||Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation|
|Related institutions||Development Bank of St. Kitts & Nevis|
- The right to food in Saint Kitts & Nevis
- FNS governance scheme and policy articulation in Saint Kitts & Nevis
- Saint Kitts & Nevis: Sectoral laws in
- Saint Kitts & Nevis: List of policies, plans and strategies
- Saint Kitts & Nevis: Program list
- View programs by classification: