School Nutrition Programme
Since the '50s school feeding initiatives exist in Trinidad and Tobago. This program provides breakfast and lunch to vulnerable students from Trinidad attending preschool education, primary, secondary and special schools.
|Country||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Components and/or products||
Breakfast and/or school lunch
Trinidad vulnerable students who are in preschool, primary, secondary and special schools receive breakfast and / or lunch from the program. The Director of the school, based on the socioeconomic status of the student's family, should encourage the student to participate in the program. The breakfast and / or lunch is with no cost to the beneficiaries upon recommendation of the Director.
|Geographical coverage||Urbano y rural|
2014: TTD$258,660,000 (USD$39,912,800)
2015 (estimated): TTD$250,000,000 (USD$38,576,600)
|Executing organism||National Schools Dietary Services Limited|
- The right to food in Trinidad and Tobago
- FNS governance scheme and policy articulation in Trinidad and Tobago
- Trinidad and Tobago: Sectoral laws in
- Trinidad and Tobago: List of policies, plans and strategies
- Trinidad and Tobago: Program list
- View programs by classification: