Targeted Conditional Cash Transfer Programme
CCT program with an emphasis on psycho-social work with families. The program provides a monetary bonus for beneficiary families, facilitates access to other programs and social services, and provides family support.
|Country||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Classification||Labor market and wages, Cash transfers|
|Components and/or products||
Conditional cash transfer
It consists of food assistance that lasts two years and allows vulnerable families to buy the basic food basket, improving health and dignity of those households and reducing poverty. They are also given psychological assistance.
Training and assistance
To improve the quality of life of households through training and employment assistance.
Vulnerable households in the country who commit to involve one of its members in government social programs focused on empowering.
|Geographical coverage||Urbano y rural|
October 2014 - July 2015
2014: TTD$270,486,521 (USD$41,743,800)
2015 (estimate): TTD$294,000,000 (USD$45,372,600)
|Executing organism||Ministry of Social Development and Family Services|
- The right to food in Trinidad and Tobago
- FNS governance scheme and policy articulation in Trinidad and Tobago
- Trinidad and Tobago: Sectoral laws in
- Trinidad and Tobago: List of policies, plans and strategies
- Trinidad and Tobago: Program list
- View programs by classification: