Programa Provisión de Alimentos
This is a Procurement Program aimed at obtaining products from small local farmers, for social programs for food and nutrition. It was launched in 2008 and is implemented by the Ministry of Economic and Social Inclusion.
Provide food and complementary services for Food and Nutrition State Social Programs Food, by facilitating the incorporation of small farmers as suppliers of programs, in accordance with the policy of economic and social inclusion.
|Components and/or products||
Public procurement directed towards small local farmers in order to provide for social programs for food and nutrition.
Small local producers.
|Executing organism||Ministerio de Inclusión Económica y Social|
Decreto No. 1636
The Finance Ministry transfers resources and makes budgetary modifications required for the operation of the Food Supply Program.
- The right to food in Ecuador
- FNS governance scheme and policy articulation in Ecuador
- Food and nutrition security framework law
- Ecuador: Sectoral laws in
- Ecuador: List of policies, plans and strategies
- Ecuador: Program list
- View programs by classification: