School Breakfast Program
This is a School Feeding Program of the Ministry of Education. It consists of daily delivery of a school breakfast to children in the country which attend preschool and primary school. Annually 24,840 school breakfasts are delivered.
Deliver a school breakfast to all children in the country which attend preschool and primary school.
|Components and/or products||
School feeding: Delivery of school breakfasts made up of “atol” (nutritious food based on corn) with “Incaparina” and five menus with “Protemas” among other foods, which are prepared by the students’ mothers.
All children in the country which attend preschool and primary school.
|Geographical coverage||Urbano y rural|
|Executing organism||Ministerio de Educación|
|Related institutions||Fundación Castillo Córdova|
- The right to food in Guatemala
- FNS governance scheme and policy articulation in Guatemala
- Food and nutrition security framework law
- Guatemala: Sectoral laws in
- Guatemala: List of policies, plans and strategies
- Guatemala: Program list
- View programs by classification: