National Backyard Garden Initiative
Program implemented in 2011 and implemented by the Ministry of Agriculture, Lands, Housing and Environment. The program distributes inputs, provides technical assistance and technology to benefit subsistence farmers and trade. In 2012, more than 2,500 homes and families participated in the program.
|Country||Antigua and Barbuda|
|Classification||Technical Assistance, Productive infrastructure, Insumos productivos|
|Components and/or products||
Farmers (auto-consumption) and commercial.
2012: More than 2,500 households.
|Related institutions||Ministerio de Agricultura, Tierras, Recursos Marítimos y Agroindustria|
- The right to food in Antigua and Barbuda
- FNS governance scheme and policy articulation in Antigua and Barbuda
- Antigua and Barbuda: Sectoral laws in
- Antigua and Barbuda: List of policies, plans and strategies
- Antigua and Barbuda: Program list
- View programs by classification: