People’s Benefit Programme
Program implemented in 2009 and executed by the Department of Community Development, Ministry of Social Transformation. It is a monthly transfer of XCD$215 (USD$80) for persons with disabilities or who are in a vulnerable situation (with a monthly income lower than USD$300 per household) to buy food and personal items.
|Country||Antigua and Barbuda|
|Components and/or products||
A XCD$215 (USD$80) monthly transfer for persons with disabilities or who are in a vulnerable situation (with a monthly income lower than USD$300 per household) and with the People's Benefit Card these individuals can buy food and personal items in different stores.
People with disabilities or who are vulnerable. The basic requirement for insertion in the program is that the household income does not exceed USD$300 per month.
|Geographical coverage||Urbano y rural|
|Executing organism||Departamento de Desarrollo Comunitario|
|Related national policies||
Antigua and Barbuda Food and Nutrition Security Policy
PDV Caribe Antigua and Barbuda Ltd.
- The right to food in Antigua and Barbuda
- FNS governance scheme and policy articulation in Antigua and Barbuda
- Antigua and Barbuda: Sectoral laws in
- Antigua and Barbuda: List of policies, plans and strategies
- Antigua and Barbuda: Program list
- View programs by classification: