Strategic Plan for the Promotion of Decent Labor and Competitiveness of the Banana Sector
This Plan is focused on providing resources that contribute to improving labor relations, creating a culture of social and labor dialogue in this sector, continuous improvement in the field of hygiene and occupational health, and the establishment of a framework plan to organize job training programs; all with the ultimate aim of improving the sector's competitiveness and human development of the communities where banana farms exist.
Increase the competitiveness of the banana sector’s value chain contributing to the growth and development of small farmers, their workers and the population, to reduce poverty in producing areas.
|Number of beneficiaries||
According to the stakeholder cadastre, an estimate of:
Workers (permanent and temporary)
- The right to food in Dominican Republic
- FNS governance scheme and policy articulation in Dominican Republic
- Dominican Republic: Sectoral laws in
- Dominican Republic: List of policies, plans and strategies
- Dominican Republic: Program list
- View policies, plans and strategies by category: