Leyes y decretos sectoriales en Paraguay: Salud (salud nutricional, inocuidad e infraestructura sanitaria)
The School Feeding and Health Control Law is created in order to guarantee the right to food and health of students, with the intention of ensuring their physical well-being during the period of attendance at the educational institution. It designates the Ministry of Education and Culture as the responsible agency for enforcement of the Law.
- The right to food in Paraguay
- FNS governance scheme and policy articulation in Paraguay
- Sectoral laws in Paraguay
- Program list
- List of policies, plans and strategies
- Full FNS legislation list