Leyes y decretos sectoriales en Bolivia: Compras públicas
This Law was created in order to regulate Complementary School Feeding by distributing responsibilities to the different levels of government, fostering community’s social economy through the purchase of food through local suppliers. It pursues the following objectives:
- Progressively guarantee Complementary School Feeding within educational units of the Plurinational Educational System, with food from local producers within the framework of comprehensive development for Vivir Bien (Living Well).
- Contribute to school performance and promote student’s retention within educational institutions of the Plurinational Education System, through sound, timely and culturally appropriate food.
- Encourage the purchase of products for Complementary School Feeding, encouraging and prioritizing local food consumption and production.
- The right to food in Bolivia
- FNS governance scheme and policy articulation in Bolivia
- Sectoral laws in Bolivia
- Program list
- List of policies, plans and strategies
- Full FNS legislation list